Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Australian Governments have developed legislation in each State and Territory governing the conduct of fundraising (the Fundraising Acts). Under the Fundraising Acts, anyone wishing to raise money for charitable purposes on behalf of another organisation must hold an authority to fundraise issued by that organisation.
So before you get started in your fundraising for Cerebral Palsy Alliance, we will need to authorise your fundraising activity (or Event). All individuals, groups or organisations who wish to fundraise must accept certain conditions and register with us, whatever the size of the event or the donation (cash or kind). This Agreement to Fundraise (or Agreement) is designed to assist you in planning your Event in support of Cerebral Palsy Alliance. Thanks again for your support! We’re sure that you’ll enjoy fundraising for us.
- The activity/event is the sole responsibility of the fundraiser and is to be conducted in the name of the Fundraiser; this includes finical and legal aspects. Cerebral Palsy Alliance, due to limited resources, is not able to take coordination role in your activity/event and therefore cannot assist with ticket sales or soliciting prizes.
- By law, a fundraiser must have an “Authority to Fundraise” letter. Cerebral Palsy Alliance will issue this letter (sanction) once the application has been received and approved. Please note Cerebral Palsy Alliance will not approve any high risk activity. You may request a copy of this sanction at any time from Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
- Any changes to the information stated on the authority to fundraise application form must be forwarded to Cerebral Palsy Alliance in writing for review prior to the activity/event taking place.
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance reserves the right to withdraw approval of an activity/event if it feels the fundraiser is not complying with the rules and guidelines set out in this document.
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance does not condone soliciting of donation in public areas, such as shopping centre or through door-knocking.
- Any use of Cerebral Palsy Alliances name and logo must be supplied to Cerebral Palsy Alliance prior to printing or circulation for approved.
- I have read and agree to Cerebral Palsy Alliance’s terms and conditions and indemnify Cerebral Palsy Alliance from and against any claims for injuries or damage arising at or from the activity/event that is subject of this application.
- I agree to conduct my activity/event in accordance to the terms and conditions and understand that Cerebral Palsy Alliance reserves the right to withdraw approval of this activity/event if I fail to do so.